Information for visitors
Conference fee in 2017
- CEE Peering Days Ljubljana 2017 conference is FREE of charge for 2
visitors from host members or companies that are affiliated to one of
the hosts. Other visitors, or more than two guests from the same company, incur a conference FEE 500 EUR
- As in previous years, we will continue to invite other Euro-IX IXP members, these IXPs can send two participant for a registration fee of 500 Euros per representative (invited speakers or panelists do not pay a registration fee to attend)
- the organizers approve all registrations and have the right to refuse or
cancel a registration without giving reasons
- 21st March - WELCOME PARTY in Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana - all participants are kindly invited for the toast - start at 20:00 ( Champione Lounge)
- on 22nd and 23rd March we will start at 10:00
- bilateral meetings will take place on both days from 14:00 to 18:00
- the Social Evening will start at 20:00 at the Ljubljana Castle
- AUSTRIA TREND HOTEL LJUBLJANA****
Stay in one of the largest and most comfortable rooms in Ljubljana and enjoy an international atmosphere, exclusive comfort, impressive design and the kind of service that caters to your every whim. At the Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana is provided something for all the senses, beginning with stunning views of the city and surrounding landscape, moving on to the exquisite flavours served up in the hotel’s restaurant, and proceeding to our spa and wellness highlights. Pure relaxation awaits you at the Sense Wellness Club, where a hammam, Finnish sauna, organic sauna, whirlpool, quiet room and VIP area guarantee that you will emerge rested and rejuvenated – ready to dive in and enjoy everything that Ljubljana has to offer.
Social Evening Location
- Shuttle bus - free for CEE Peering Days participants
Austria Trend Hotel - Ljubljana Castle
18:30 19:00 19:30 20:00
Ljubljana castle - Ljubljana city center - Austria Trend Hotel
22:00 22:30 23:00 23:30 24:00
- Funicular - The castle is connected with the Ljubljana center with famous funicular (the price of the ticket is one way 2,2 EUR, return 4 EUR)
CEE Peering Days Ljubljana 2017
- maximum capacity of the conference 200 participants for each day registered via the registration form
- use the registration forms
- all sections in the registration form must be completed
- in case of questions or registration updates, please contact Veronika Berkovcova on email@example.com
Bilateral meetings in the Rendezvous Point tool
- plan your meetings with our new Rendezvous Point tool, to set up meetings log in here
- Rendezvous Point is operated by NIX.CZ
- you can find your login and password in the second confirmation e-mail of your registration or contact production on firstname.lastname@example.org
- we recommend AUSTRIA TREND HOTEL LJUBLJANA**** - fully booked already
- Dunajska cesta 154, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- just next to the venue
- single room EUR 89.00 per night inclusive of breakfast, internet for basic use and VAT (exclusive of 1,27 EUR City Tax)
- double/twin room EUR 108.00 per night inclusive of breakfast, internet for basic use and VAT (exclusive of 1,27 EUR/ person City Tax)
- the limited capacity only
AS DIRECT LINKS TO LJUBLJANA ARE INFREQUENT, WE RECOMMEND YOU ARRANGE YOUR FLIGHTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Departure: Villach, center
Leave Villach. Take Faakersee-Bundesstrasse/ B84.After 1 km turn right onto the A2 / E55 towards Ljubljana, Slowenien. Then take the exit towards Exit Knoten Villach and head towards Ljubljana Slowenien, Karawankentunnel. Take A11 / E61 Karawankentunnel(the Toll is 6.50 €). Continue straight on and take the exit towards Velden, Villach. Turn left A2/ E61, passing close to Jesenice. Near Lesce, turn right onto Route 1 and take the exit towards Villach, Klagenfurt. Take A2/E652 which is the motorway section Ljubljana/Kranj route and passes close to Ljubljana – Brnik. Turn left onto Route 211 to enter Ljubljana. Destination Ljubljana center: follow Celovška street and after about 3 km take the motorway and turn left onto Ljubljana – Bežigrad, Ljubljana – Center. After 1 km take the exit Ljubljana – Bežigrad and at the traffic light go straight (100 m) if you want to park in the multi-story car park which your will see on the right .Alternatively go right at the traffic lights and on the opposite side of the road you will see Ljubljana Hotel (Dunajska 154).
- Departure: Trieste
From Italy to Ljubljana you should take the motorway A1/E61 towards Ljubljana(A1/E61/E70), you should then pass the exit Unec, Logatec, Vrhnika, Brezovica, towards Kranj onto the A2, again pass the exits Ljubljana Brdo, Ljubljana Koseze, Ljubljana Šiška and leave the motorway at exit Ljubljana Bezigrad. At the traffic lights go straight if you want to park in the multi-story car park whereupon the hotel will be in front of you, or turn left and hotel will be on the opposite site of the road.
- Departure: Zagreb
Leave Zagreb and continue straight on then turn right onto Route 1/ E59/ E70 towards Podsused. Turn left onto Route 4 / E70 and take the exit towards Zagreb. Take the A2/ E70 and then near Šmarješke Toplice, take the E70. Turn left on the A2/ E70 and after leaving the motorway go in the direction KRANJ, AIRPORT (not KOPER and Triest). This brings you onto the ring-road around the city and after a few km you should take the exit for Ljubljana-Bezigrad-Center. When you come to traffic lights, turn left and you will see the hotel on your left, across the street.
From Ljubljana airport Brnik
Hotel taxi pick-up is available on request from Ljubljana airport. The journey takes approximately 30 minutes.
BUS - From the stop ‘Letališče Brnik – Ljubljana’ it is c. 20 stops to the station ‘AMZS’ and then a walk of about 500 m to the hotel.
More details please click here.
From Ljubljana train and bus station
Hotel taxi pick-up is available on request from Ljubljana bus or train stations. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
BUS - You can reach the hotel by bus lines 6, 8 and 11. To use the bus guests needs to have the ‘Urbana’ card. This is a prepaid card which can be bought at every shop at the rail and bus station. The ‘Urbana’ card itself costs 2 € and you have add prepaid credit to that card to the amount you require (it can be topped- up).To calculate how much you will need, you should consider that one ticket costs 1, 20 € per person and is valid for 1,5h on all city lines in Ljubljana.
- Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by the conference organisers. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
- Hotel features 700 parking spaces in an underground parking garage with direct access to the hotel congress centre (€ 19/day).
PEM Communication s.r.o.
Luzna 716/2, 160 00 Praha 6 Czech Republic
ID: 28431626, VAT ID: CZ28431626
The company is registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 141 017 Bank account: Raiffeisenbank 3768529001/5500
Veronika Berkovcova, Event Manager
(registration, event production)
Phone: +420 773 737 766